The big appointment is at 4pm today! We really wished it was sooner but that is just a part of it!
The good news is in the morning our attorney's office called to let us know that her attorney contacted them to say that Ashley, the birthmom confirmed that she was still meeting at 4. Good news for us that she is still committed!
I was amazed by the love of my friends - One sweet friend in particular let me know several times that she was praying and at 4pm I knew she was on her knees for us!
4pm rolled around and we were praying! We were anticipating the phone call from her attorney.
We decided to go out to dinner as a family to wait on the call.
Over two hours later we still heard nothing! We began to really wonder and doubt . . . but God was still in control!
Finally around 7:30pm (we were actually picking up some things in Walmart) my phone rang and it was the attorney. She signed!!! We were ecstatic! Thrilled!!!! I wanted to cry, scream, pick him up and hug him but it seemed so surreal!
I called my mom as Dan called his parents and everyone was so excited!
I fought back tears as I continued to get my items so I could get out of the store!
God is so good! All the time! Even in the hard times he has a plan! He is sovereign in all things!
Noah Jackson is amazing and perfect! We are thrilled to have him as a part of our family and so are our kids!
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment